Android version: 3.0 or higher
Minimum SDK version: 11
Package name: com.raduz.topsms
App's required permissions
- WRITE SMS, RECEIVE SMS, SEND SMS, READ SMS
- Permissions needed for basic SMS handling
- CALL PHONE
- If you touch the contact picture in the SMS popup, you will see context menu with option to call the contact. To perform this action, call-phone permission is needed.
- If you use TopSMS for a while, we will kindly ask you to allow the app to send one-time anonymous usage statistics. To be able to send that data (if you allow that), the app needs this permission.
- MODIFY AUDIO SETTINGS
- This will be needed later for advanced SMS reading features.
- READ CONTACTS
- Needed for adding contacts as SMS recipients
- READ PHONE STATE
- If you choose to Play the SMS (press Play button in the SMS popup), we need to be able to stop SMS reading if phone-call arrives.
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED
- Needed to be able to start the app automatically after boot
- Common permission to use vibration
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE
- If statistics data are allowed to be sent, needed to check the state of the network.